Tuesday, July 1, 2014

52 Ancestors: #27 Walter Watson and Mary Estelle (Simmons) Kinnick



52 Ancestors: 
#27 Walter Watson and Mary Estelle (Simmons) Kinnick



This year, Amy Johnson Crow has issues a new 52 weeks blogging challenge:

52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks
 
on her No Story Too Small blog.

The challenge: have one blog post each week devoted to a specific ancestor. It could be a story, a biography, a photograph, an outline of a research problem — anything that focuses on one ancestor. Not only should this get me blogging more, but also to take a deeper look at some of the people in my family tree.

My approach: I have made this a Tuesday Theme, and, use it to enhance my WikiTree ancestor profiles. That is, focus on a different ancestor on my WikiTree list of profiles, each week (include possibly adding new profiles), Great idea! Thanks to Randy Seaver's post for bringing this to my attention!
Note: Third shift (not change) to approach. Beginning with #25, I will be doing direct ancestor couples.
 

#27 Walter Watson and Mary Estelle (Simmons) Kinnick



These are a set of my 2nd great-grandparents, #24 and #25 on my Ahnentafel Report, for my genealogy friends.

Their youngest son, Alonzo Palmer Kinnick, was my great-grandfather, see #5, in this series.


This was written in June 1999 - about the whole family… what fun, great memories:

http://homepages.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~earlyyrs/kinnick/kinnickweb/wwatkinn.html

How nice, FindAGrave is back on line:
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=47559478

Put Walter Watson Kinnick in a Google search… I wrote most of the pages… or the information was from me, posted by others.


What fun! ;-)

Families are Forever! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment