Friday, January 4, 2013

Accentuate the Positive 2012 Geneameme - Top 5 Blog Post Hits


Accentuate the Positive 2012 Geneameme - Top 5 Blog Post Hits





I held off writing anything in way of a retrospective on 2012 until I came across Jill, of her Geniaus blog, where she suggested we: "Accentuate the Positive 2012." I liked that! So, here is my first, looking at her Item 8: My 2012 blog post that received 'the largest number of hits.'
 

My top 5 were as follows, each receiving from 5-10 times the normal number of hits this year (most first):

1. Sharing Memories - Cuban Missile Crisis - October 1962

2. Treasure Chest Thursday - 5 Kinnick Sibling Couples

3. Sunday's Obituary - JoAnn Phelps

4. Wordless (nearly) Wednesday - Piano Recital Program July 1962

5. Those Places Thursday - RBS Express (62-63)



The first thing I noticed among these five is the variety of topics.

The second thing was, three of the five have "1962" in the title: 50 years ago!  ;-)

And, although you don't see it here, each of the obituaries I published had very high hit levels.

Guess I'll just keeping doing what I did last year… seems to be working just fine. Thanks to each of you who stop by regularly - and, from time to time!!  ;-)


Families are Forever!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment