Saturday, January 5, 2013

Accentuate the Positive 2012 Geneameme - New Ancestor Photo



Accentuate the Positive 2012 Geneameme - New Ancestor Photo


I held off writing anything in way of a retrospective on 2012 until I came across Jill, of her Geniaus blog, where she suggested we: "Accentuate the Positive 2012." I liked that!

So, here is my second item (first was posted yesterday), looking at her Item 2: A precious family photo I found - actually, was shared with me by a cousin…  ;-)


Photo of Second Great Grandmother Ann Eliza Duncan Williams

As noted, throughout the year, at various times, Ellen provided a number of noteworthy family photos that I had not seen before. I thank her, again, very much!  ;-)


Families are Forever!  ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Is that a photo or a drawing? What year do you think it was taken?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She died 1879 at age 37... early photo... of some type. I've wondered, as well... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a very early photo. I help people start their family trees and have seen many old photos and have learned to discern between an actual photo and drawings. I had someone argue with me about one of their ancestors "photos" (he died in 1798), the client swore it was a photo and I had to give him the facts of why it was a painting/drawing. Great post and photos. Those are gems when you find them. http://goo.gl/yKAyB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your view. I agree. I'll leave your URL up. Usually don't. Thanks, again! ;-)

    ReplyDelete